The Stylus adds vinyl and tape style warmth, warble, and anomalies to any instrument through simple and intuitive controls. Whether your goal is to add a rich analog preamp character or something more seriously warped and degraded, the Stylus has you covered!
- The middle pushbutton selects between Hi-Fi (up) and Lo-Fi (down). Lo-fi alters the bandwidth and introduces crackles and pops.
- Degrade introduces random volume dropouts and scratchiness when turned clockwise.
- Warble adjusts the amount of pitch wobble.
- Saturate simulates an overloaded receiver. Increase to add grit and analog character.
- Internal trim pot controls overall output volume. Adjust with a small flathead screwdriver.
Call or Message for more details on this fine pedal.