Tuned from B to B, the ABT60E is pitched between a dreadnought and acoustic bass to give you deep tones with easy playability. Chord shapes and scales are the same as a standard six-string, but the voicing is lower. This is one of our best-selling models, and within five minutes of owning one, you’ll see why.
- Top Wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood: African Mahogany
- Shape: Baritone
- Neck: Mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Scale: 27 23/32"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Bridge: Bi-Level Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel/Rosewood w/12th Fret Inlay
- Nut and Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Die Cast
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Strings: D’Addario EXP23
- Bracing Systems: FST2 - Forward Shifted, Assymetric Tone Bars
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Pickup / EQLR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Case: Sold Separately
Call / msg / website for more details
*Photos shown are stock photos, not of exact guitar.