CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR AMP SELECTION
MORE INFO: Have a question?
Send us a message email@example.com or give us a call at (406) 587-4761
The Super Reverb is one of Fender's most iconic amps. The tone, unreal... the one problem is the weight! Everyone loves it but who wants to lug a 4x10 combo amp to a gig? Well, Fender has heard the cry of gigging guitarists and has added The Super Reverb to the Tone Master line of amps.
Tone Master amps have that classic Fender look and format while leveraging Fender's state-of-the-art proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combining player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps. The Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features.
A feature that we really like in the shop is the onboard attenuation, allowing you to run the amp as low as .5 watts for at-home practice, and even using the 5, 12, or 22 watts setting to get the classic Fender breakup at lower volumes when playing out.
Features of the Tone Master Super Reverb include:
- Four Jensen P-10R alnico speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, meranti ply cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
The bottom line is if you love the Fender Super Reverb tone, but don't want to carry around a super heavy combo, then the Tone Master Super Reverb is for you. Classic Fender tone and looks, all in a package that only weighs 36 punds.