New new Red Label series guitars from Yamaha pays tribute to the original guitars form the 1960s featuring the new A.R.E. Wood Torrefication. All solid wood construction and the Atmosfeel pickup make this a great sounding guitar either acoustic or plugged in.
- SN: IHZ495A
- 1960s aesthetics and modern craft, refined over 50+ years of Yamaha guitar development
- Atmosfeel™ pickup and preamp system provides uniquely natural plugged-in sound
- New scalloped FS bracing pattern provides a warm, powerful tone with rich harmonics
- New scalloped FG bracing pattern provides a warm, powerful tone with deep lows and rich harmonics
- Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) treatment imparts the sound and sustain of aged wood
- All-solid construction with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge, and bridge pins
- Bone nut and saddle
- Made in Japan
- Hardshell case included
Call or Message for more details on this fine guitar.
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale.