Martin Custom Shop 42 Style, Dreadnought Guatemalan Rosewood (2015)Regular price $5,500.00 Save $-5,500.00
This Martin custom shop dreadnought features hand selected Guatemalan Rosewood from the winter 2015 NAMM show. Also features Adirondack Spruce top, 42 style Abalone appointments & Highly Flamed Koa bindings. The sound of exotic Rosewoods like Guatemalan Rosewood are not only deep and full of tone but very clear and focused.
- Back & Side Wood: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Top Wood: Adirondack Spruce
- Body Size: Dreadnought
- Binding: Highly Flamed koa
- Bracing: Adirondack Golden Era Style
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Neck Profile: Performing Artist
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Spacing at Saddle: 2 3/16"
- Tuners: Grover Gold
- Case: Martin Geib Size
Call / msg / website for more details
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. We never use stock photos, unless otherwise noted.