Whether you’re a purist seeking a guitar steeped in tradition, or someone with their sights set on a more modern instrument, you’ll find what you’re looking for in and Eastman Orchestra models.
- SN: M2231607
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Body Size: Orchestra Models
- Top Wood: Solid Thermally Cured Adirondack Top
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Neck Shape: Traditional Even C
- Bracing Pattern: Hand Carved Scalloped X Braced
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- String Spacing at Saddle: 2 5/32"
- Pickup: None
- Tuners: Vintage Open Geared
- Case: Hardshell Case
Call or Message for more details on this fine guitar.
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale.